Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Lost Soldier The Ultimate Price To Pay

the date is Thursdat Feb 17th 2010 ive spent the lasr few hours talking with churchs i talked with the Trinity Lutheran Pastor and i talked with a man at our lady of Victory Catholiv Vhurch both churchs used the Salvation Army as a way out iam in Fergus Falls Minnesota and i also talked with the commander and in away i lost alot of respect for the Salvation Army during my conversation with the Commander in order to get a couple cans of food to eat i had to fill out paperwork and becpme a statistic during the conversation with the commander he was shocked that the night before a presbyterian pastor had taken me out to dinner and given me 20 dollars and upset the methodist pastor had put me in a motel stateing the Salvation Army was the only one supose to help yje last few days in Minnesota has SUCKED my journeys seem to be pretty well known here and the attitude of Minnesota continues to be the same it sucks tonihjy iam at the Country Inns and Suites in Benson Minnesota and tonight went into a bar called Duffys and it sucked once again i met a man who for some off the wall reason seemed to know alot about my journeys and haddled me over the greedoms of my journeys during the bitchin whining and moaning he was doing i thought i must be saying something right the truth must hurt why else would complain to me its been a depressing last couple days and if i wasnt so close to the final stoppiong date of April 26th Minnesota would be where i would do as i had planned in the beginning when i felt the bad outweighted the good and my ride in Matts honor and all who fought for this country was no longer worth it i would stop but Monnesota it aint going to happen i will get thru here

No comments: