Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Lost Soldier The Ultimate Price To Pay

iam at the super-8 motel 3485 west 91st street Mokena Illinois the catholic people put me in for the night as the weather begins to get brutally coold at night its a chilly but beautiful sunday morning as i head towards Chicago Illionois the other day a couple christian people took me into their home we talked alot about my journeys i gave them the web-site information they wanted to call a man and have him check my journeys over the internet they called who i think was a cop they came back and said there was alot of drug use on the web-site which is totally insane its then when i relized they had had called a cop he ran an N.C.I.C. background check and came back with the garbage that took place in Pennsylvania when i stopped at that shelter in Lancaster someone had placed a crack-cocaine pipe in my back-pack and i had to deal with that trespassing charge for going into the shed the people at the V.F.W told me to go into and 5then called the police on me and at the end of 6 months it boiled down to plead guilty and get out of here no probation nothing iam going to check out Chicao and see how much enabling the shelters do for the crack-whores and talk to the churchs and see how much they think they are helping

No comments: