Friday, January 1, 2010

The Lost Soldier The Ultimate Price To Pay

the date today is fRIDAY jANUARY 1ST 2010 and iam at the holiday inn 1773 fountain park drive Schererville Indiana i got in wednesday night and i went to this bar i picked -up this black bullet proof S.W.A.T jacket at a pawn shop and while sitting in a bar i was approached by a man asking are you a cop i stated are you asking me if iam a police officer his reply yes iam i stated hell no iam not a cop his next reply that was the right answer its kind of cool to wear the jacket its the black-swat-team jacket and you can see the lineing on the back where the bullet-proof vest is but the jacket is warm as hell and its kind of funny as i go into bars people think iam a cop totally based on a jacket its a beautiful but cold morning in the state of Indiana the other night in the bar i wore the jacket intentionally to see what kind of response i would get my bicycle and back-pack wre out front as normal for all to see yet no one approached me concerning the bicycle back-pack or my journeys this is the very first time in all my journeys that has happened it was kind of funny as the conversations around me were he is a cop but the jacket is warm as hell needs one repai while rolling my sleeping bag out on my tent in the snow while smoking a cigarette i burnt the sleeve small whole i will get to a dry clearners and get it repaired i think its highway 30 west iam on i may head into chicagoor just head out as April 26th 2010 approaches and this journey ends its a brisky brisk morning

No comments: