Monday, December 28, 2009

The Lost Soldier The Ultimate Price To Pay

the date is sunday december 27th 2009 i made the ride into South Bend Indiana it has snowed alot today i talked with both the methodist and episcopal people trying to shovel snow to earn some money to go on both kicked me to the curb but i found a catholic church and talked with a priest and he gave me 100.00 to go on and i called some shelter at 811 south Michigan i guess since its cold they change the rules and i can stay one night iam going to see if i can shower and wash clothes and get out of there in the morning lastnight i found i thiunk it was a V.F.W might of been an American Legion anyw3ay it was a black bar talked with them about my journeys they got me hsmmered after the bar just found an alley threw my tent up over me and went to sleep stayed fairly warm iam going to talk to some people at the shelter and see just how it operates when i first got into South Besd i stopped at Albright Cycle 2720 lincoln way mishawaka indiana i needed my brake cables tightened i explainned what i was doing the owner tuned my bicycle up tightened the cables and all for 5.00 i spent lastnight at a place called Shelter For The Homeless a catholic priest gave me 100.00 and i decided to save my money and go there and this is how its ran once again one must attend programs and conform totally to the policy and proceedure or they are out of there i could not wash clothews the only reason i was allowed to stay one night was because the catholic priest called them but i couldnt wqash clothes for breakfast one small bowl of oatmeal one bagel and only 1 cup of coffee it is now Monday dECEMBER 28TH 2009 and iam at the candlewood suites on highway 20 the lady behind the desk let me use the computer and she even brought me coffee its a nasty snowy day the roads terrible for rideing but iam only about 100 miles from chicago

No comments: