Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Lost Soldier The Ultimate Price To Pay

iam at the Mc Donalds in Fremont Ohio the priest at St. Pauls Episcopal Church lwt me sleep i9n the church and i found out the kairos prison ministry people are in Maumee i havent spent much time in bars the last couple of days ive just listened to people complain about how bad this country is and tghe dept they have gotten theirselves in amd at the same time hassle me over the freedoms of my journeys i havent much cared for the yankee attitude ive talked to a few Union Workers and they have complainned about the dept they have gotten theirselves in anf not makeing enough money to get by IT IS NOW wEDNESDAY LASTNIGHT I WAS SITTING IN A BAR JUST KICKING BACK I HAD MY uNIVERSITY OF Miami Starter Football jacket on some man approached me and stated arent you from Florida i stated yes he then asked me for Florida identification i showed him kind of a crazy conversation iam now ar ma-ma-cs donuts in Maumee after leaveing the bar lastnight i walked across the street to a park and went to sleep as soon as i got up and had everything packed up i went into the restroom as soon as i came out in pull the police kind of a strange encounter here something pretty cool i stopped at St. Pauls Lutheran church he took me to the police station and they gave me 100 dollars out of a travelers fund it is now thursday i made the ride into Toledo lastnight i just went down by the Toledo rescue mission and talked with some people from here its 23 north up into michigan its a brisk 23 degree morning lasnight i just rolled my sleeping bag out in a fielfd and went to sleep woke-up with frost on ity as it begins to get chilly i made the ride inri Adrian Michigan as i look for highway 12 west it was a brisk ride today iam going to find a place to roll out my sleeping bag and go to sleep

No comments: