Monday, December 7, 2009

The Lost Soldier The Ultimate Price To Pay

the date today is sunday December 13th 2009 iam at the Geneva Motel in Geneva Ohio the catholic church put me in for the night yesterday was a stressful ride it was my first ride this winter in a good snow storm hwy 20 very little shoulder and fairly heavy traffic and a really stressful ride the methodist and episcopalian people are here iam going to try and pull enough money to get into cleveland and get a motel for the night i will spend the next couple weeks dealing with the Church Of Christ assembly of god and the baptist people to see how they respond to me as the christmas spirit begins to appear in them here is wanna be christian people at work this morning i stopped at at a United Church at 9;15 am and was talking with some men about my journeys we were in a fellowship hall church starts in about one hour i was drinking coffee next thing i know one of the men approaches me and we start talking about my journeys and a man comes up to me and states you have to leave church starts in one hour we have to go and dont want you here i then stopped at St. Johns Lutheran Church and was talking with a couple people they took an offering and gave me enough money to buy some gloves wash clothes and eat n it is now Monday December 14th and iam in the public libray in Painesville Ohio the episcopal church is right next door i talked with a female minister and she is going to find out where the daily work daily pay is located in cleveland and give me some money for a room so i can pick up some work in Cleveland and the i will head into Michigan this Trek is a good bicycle the snow has stopped and the roads are fine iam starting to get questioned about why iam up here in the winter

No comments: