Friday, December 4, 2009

The Lost Soldier The Ultimate Price To Pay

the date today is tuesday december 4th 2009 iam at a burger king in Fairview Pennsylvania last night here are your catholic people at their best i stopped at holy cross catholic church there is a big cross that sits up on a hill behind the rectory i went to the rectory and knocked on the door was going to ask a priest if it would be o.k. to roll a sleeping bag out there i recieved no response from the knock so went down b7y the cross and rolled out my sleeping bag a few minutes later i noticed some cars pulling in the parking lot so i went in and asked the people if the priest was there they said he was haveing a meeting and would be done in about 90 minutes which would be 8;30 p.m. i asked where a coffee store was they pointed me down the road after returning from the store i went back to the church and the door had been locked a lady saw me at the door and came and let me in and i went into the lobby and rested on a couch i wasnt noticed until the meeting was over when a man approached me and stated how did you get in i locked the door after you left i stated well since i dont have a key and there is no sign of forced entry i must of been let in the priest then decided to end his meeting and talk with me i explainned it was pretty cold hearted to just kick me out and lock the door then get up and talk about jesus the next words out of his mouth were we only help thru the alliance of churchs the priest gave me a voucher for the green roof inn stateing it was only about 2 miles down the road after going to a coffee store i found out it was about 8 miles away at 8790 meadville road girard pennsylvania so i rolled my sleeping bag out in a dugout behind an American Legion and went to sleep this morning i got up and stopped at the fairview presbyterian church and talked with the pastor and he took me down to the motel and i will stay the night this morning the pastor picked me up and took me to a bicycle shop and they bought me a Trek 3 series 24 soeed mountain bike that the man sold him with a real think chain and lock extremely light bicycle the presbyterian pastor from fairview was very kind to me the bicycle around 500 dollars its starting to chill up iam now at the public library in conneaut ohio on highway 20 west all-in-all my short time in pennsylvania was alright other then the punk that stole the bicycle they people were friendly but i came up with a brand new one i still think cannondale is a better bicycle i guess i will see this trek is brand new

No comments: