Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Lost Soldier The Ultimate Price To Pay

iam at the mountaineer inn 366 boyers avenue in Morgantown West Virginia it was an easy ride once i found the bicycle trail it was kind of funny once i got into Morgantown the 3000 dollar Treks and Cannondales appeared riders decked out in expensive rideing gear rideing the only flat area kind of a look at me i felt like saying why dont you ride with me heres something pretty cool i stopped at a Shoneys restaurant and was sitting out back relaxing and talking with a couple of the workers about my journeys a restaurant manger Coreuy Day came up and asked me if i was hungry they paid for my meal the address 3504 monongabelia blvd Morgantown West Virginia it was a fairly easy ride today by far my easiest in the State of West Virginia Shanksville Pennsylvania is where my tribute to Matt the Victims of 9-11-01 and all who have fought and given their lives will be done i will send a gift of the service to the yellowribbonsupportcenter

No comments: