Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Lost Soldier The Ultimate Price To Pay

iam at the Holiday Inn 930 east grafton road in Fairmont West Virginia right down the road is a bar called Cindis lastnight i went in after eatting at the truck-stop just down the road i set muy bicycle and back-pack out front a little while later one of the workers i think the owner came up to me and said isnt that your back-pack out front i replied yes he stated someone just put it in their truck we walked outside to the truck and took my back-pack ourt of the back i stated to the owner why would someone take the back-pack and leave a cannondale bicycle his reply isnt there top of the line camping equipment in there other then that i had a pretty good time the bar consisted of little crack-whores trying to show off their little bodies for drinks there is a bicycle trail from here into Morgantown iam going to ride that it is very steep in this area to bicycle its an overcast morning it rainned on me some lastnight i just rolled my sleeping bag out and thru it up over me i should of stayed at the truck-stop in the t.v. lounge or pitched my tent i got wet its an over-cast cloudy morning West Virginia seems to have alot of people one cant trust my bicycle disappeared in Huntington outside of the bar and the owner told me where it was and now my backpack disappears out front of a bar and the again the owner knows where it was he stated he saw the guy by watching his security camera he had 3 behind the bar

No comments: