Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Lost Soldier The Ultimate Price To Pay

iam at the Marriott in Uniontown Pennsylvania and here are your dam yankees at there best lastnight i went into a restaurant and bar called Darbys set my bicycle and back-pack out front came out and the backpack was gone my bicycle which wasnt locked up was still there my identification in my backpack i then went to a bar called mahoneys and explainned what happened they called the owner Barb Johnson 724-438-2911 here reply come see me tomorrow then the waitress tells me i should of told you to bring the stuff in from here its 119 north i guess to 30 east into Shanksville lastnight i just slept on the benchs in the baseball dugout in the city park i have had the backpack stolen in both West Virginia and Pennsylvania both times they left the bicycle its an overcast cloudy day and time to get the hell out of here

No comments: