Friday, February 26, 2010

The Lost Soldier The Ultimate Price To Pay

iam at the Country Inns & Suites 300 north highway 3 Northfield Minnesota i got in lasnight the Catholic Priest at St. Dominic Catholic Church let me sleep in the Rectory its a brisk but beautiful morning Wednesday night i stopped in a bar called Shanigans in a town called Rosemont i talked with a female bartender about my journeys she fed me supper and gave me a couple pitchers of beer its a chilly Feburary 26th as the final 2 months of this journey come to an end all-in-all Minnesota has been a struggle to get thru as a whole the christian organizations have been vrty difficult to do much more then anything but talk check this out yesterday in a town i think was called Fairmount i stopped at the United Methodist Church and talked briefly with the pastor i was trying to find either a Catholic or Episcopalian Church the pastor stated he couldnt put anyone in a room because the last time they did the people trashed the room he pointed me to the Catholic Church and stated if the priest wasnt there to come back and see him as i was rideing down the road the police pulled me over the Methodist pastor called them on me not a move i expected from them from here its Hwy 3 into Iowa then most likely into Illinois Indiana and Ohio i doubt i will go back into Missouri

No comments: