Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Lost Soldier The Ultimate Price To Pay

iam at the Hampton Inn in Erie Pennsylvania saturday night in Wesleyville i stopped in a bar called Jimmy Zs i was talking wuith these idiots who had followed my journeys off of the dirtragmag forums a bicycle magazine i had blogged on for a while after leaveing the bar somehow my bicycle lock had been cut they seemed to think dirtragmag was a cool magazine but all my hassles with them are archieved under benjamin Alan Best and the lost soldier the bar was full of Jewish people the more ive been around them the more i relize why people are prejudice towards them they are a very clickish and only out for theirselves as a whole friday night on highway 20 west in westfield i stopped at a First Baptist Church about 3 miles east of West Field on highway 20 the pastor took me into his home his wife cooked me thanksgiving dinner and they put me in a motel for the night all=-in-all i guess New York was alright , yesterday i stopped at the Family First Assembly of God Church right next to this Hampton inn and talked with the pastor about the bicycle being stolen and the fact its the 2nd time something was stolen in the great state of Pennsylvania he put me in a motel and told me to return this morning i took a bus from the city motel he put me in appeared to be in crack-town but it was clean and i had no problem its an overcast cloudy day as my journeys wind down somehow hopefully legally i replace this bicycle soon

No comments: