Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Lost Soldier The Ultimate Price To Pay

its a brisk beautiful morning in the state of New York as it begins to chill up at night Niagara Falls New York is my next destination the church yesterday that called the police on me was a Russian Orthodox Church about 15 miles back not Episcopalian iam not going to spend any time in Utica unless i find the Kairos Prison Ministry people the Assembly Of God Pastor who spent 145.00 of the christian peoples money to put me in the motel has not returned as he said he would i went to him yesterday asking for work to stay here until i recieved my identification i explainned i needed a pair of Columbia Ski-Gloves instead he used the christian peoples hard earned money spent 145.00 on a motel room rather then 45.00 or 50 for a pair of gloves much more valuable to me then one night in a hampton inn its time to go

No comments: