Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Lost Soldier The Ultimate Price To Pay

iam at the Comfort Inns and Duites in Great Barrington Mass on highway 7 it rainned hard on me lastnight couldnt find anywhere to pitch a tent so just thru the tent over me and went to sleep its beautiful here this time of year as i make my way up highway 7 into the state of Vermont my ride the last couple days have taken me thru some very wealthy areas but an Episcopal Priest down the road gave me 150.00 for the road and that has kept me going they want 10 to 11 dollars for a pitcher of beer when you can find one and 5.00 a beer when you cant i went into a steak house lastnight ordered a steak dinner 30.00 cigarettes between 7,50 and up per pack its an highly over priced area but ive had no hassles from the police there is very little litter or graffiti the people the short while i spent in Connecticut were friendly and it is a very clean and beautiful area in the New England state this time of year the State of Vermont and Lake Champlain and up-state New York are next

No comments: