Monday, January 25, 2010

The Lost Soldier The Ultimate Price To Pay

iam at the counrty inn and suites 3085 holiday lane Eagan Minnesota lastnight across the road is a bar the man working let me sleep behind the bar and gave me alot of playoff football food the weather is starting to get nasty fairly windy snowy and the chilly and at times black-ice on the road lastnight i stopped at a bar and watched the football games they had free food i ate pretty good then lastnight rolled my sleeping bag out on this ground pad and went to sleep ive still recieved kind of crazy responses from people as to why iam here in the winter i just tell them American people respond to me differently in the winter the Dorothy Day Shelter in St. Paul is my next stop i was told there is also a rescue mission there iam going to stop at both shelters trying only to wash-clothes shower=eat and leave and see what type of response i get and what type of program one has to join to get it done i sat thru the lutheran church service yesterday which was cool the pastor thanked me for showing up he probabley felt he got what he wanted now hes gone but he helped me alot i owed him that

No comments: