Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Lost Soldier The Ultimate Price To Pay

the date today is thursday jam 14th 2010 iam at frutzgeralds motel 580 broadway wisconsin DellsWisconsin got in lastnight upon arriveing i stopped at St. Ceredias Catholic Church and talked with the Monseniur trying to get a room for the night he tried sending me to a St. Vincent Society tthat he knew was closed my L.E.D light had burnt out and these roads are not safe to ride at night but he gave me 20 dollars for the road and i rode down to the presbyterian church and talked with the pastor he sent me to Fritzgeralds Motel located at 580 broadway for the night i guess i had came this way last time the lady seemed to of remembered me the motel lady let me know the churchs in this area were not very friendly to people passing thru thi s morning i got up and called the female episcopal priest about another light the episcopal priest sent me to a snowboarding store and replaced my light this area is kind of crazy with-in about a 10 mile radius this area goes from a tourist trap to a farning community as i was rideing i found a little bar Jans Wildlife bar after spending a while in there i net a man who called his wife they brought me home and let me sleep in the garage its now friday and i wound up in a town called Mauston Wisconsin i stopped at the Methodist Chuech trying to talk to a pastor but he was gone so the secretary called a Bible Baptist Pastor he took me down to the police station and they gave me a voucher for the Americas Best Value Inn it is now saturday Janurary 16th 2010 and iam in Tomah Wisconsin i stopped at the Seventh-Day Adventist Church trying to pull some money to go on it was a very small church but the fed me and contacted the Episcopal Priest and he gave me 40 dollars to go on its a beautiful day in the state of wisconsin quite a bit of snow its highway 12-16 west iam on its been tough getting thru Wisconsin but ive got enough money to ride on iam going to stay out of the bars and make my way into the State of Minnesota for the short while i have been in Wsiconsin it probabley has been the most difficult state to get any cooperation from its a beautiful day non-the-less in the State of Wisconsin but time to get out of here

No comments: