Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Lost Soldier The Ultimate Price To Pay

the date is Thursday November 12th 2009 iam in a little town called Speculator New York it was a peaceful ride down highway 30 south lastnight i stopped in a bar and was talking with a man about my journeys he and his wife took me home for the night smoked a bowl and we discussed my journeys he had a DiamondBack Wildwood 24b speed he traded me for the pirce of jumk Trek 3400 i was on the only thing the bike needs is a tune-up it sat awhile and here is another thing pretty cool this morning i was sitting outside of a Stewarts store in Indian Lakes New York and was talking with a lady about my journeys i explainned i had everything i needed but a warm sleeping bag and she gave me a North Fce Mummy bag this evening i stopped at the United Methodist Church here in Speculator and the pastor put me in the Village Mutel for the night and gave me 20 dollars this was thursday november 12th friday morning i got up and started to0 leave and went nack and was talking with the methodist pastor he had checked out my journeys and gave me 60 for the road and put me in the motel for the night it is now Saturday November 14th and it looks like i will take highway 8 south to 29 west towards Buffalo New York and Niagara Falls its an overcast rainny morning but a beautiful morning in New York the people have been friendly so far

No comments: