Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Lost Soldier The Ultimate Price To Pay

i came back to the Hampton Inn to use the Interenet John Magnow the guest service manager from the super 8 motel 235 Lewis Drive Somerset Pennsylvania took me out to the 9-11-01 crashsite took alot of pictures gave me a C.D. with the photos he will in the next couple days download them on the internet thier were about 30 people there i had them sign a photograph of Matt which will be mailed to the yellowribbonsupportcenter the only thing done to the 9-11-01 memorial since my last time there is it was moved across the street but there were alot more people then i had anticipated i will develpoe these photographs and send them to the yellowribbonsupportcenter my journeys end April 16th 2010 at the Gates Of Heeaven Ceremony in Cincinniti my next destination iam not sure

No comments: