Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The lost soldier the ultimate price to pay

well i had to come to the Holioday Inn in Eastgate to finish the manager ran me off back to my story one of the fireman took me home for the night his wife let me sleep on a couch in the garage and they took me out to a bar fed me pizza and bought some beer this morning Sunday April 25th i got up and went to the Church of God they gave me 50 dollars its an overcast rainny day as i begin the last 48 hours of this journey there is a baptist church on 6th street in Batavia ive got to figure out what to do for 2 nights well the Bible bAPTIST cHURCH Gve me money for a room the date is now April 29th 2010 iam at the Motel 6 in Beachmont Ohio the Methodist pastor gavce me money fora room and since i didnt have any identification the manager let me stay and put the room in his name i went to the yellowribbonsupportcenter there was no gates of heaven ceremony as i was under the impression Carolyn Maupin was not there Keith Maupin was the jacket i had signed from people all over the country was hanging in the yellowribbonsupportcenters office i thought the jacket would be worthy of hanging in Carolyn Maupins home the jacket had been thru hell Keith Maupin stated when i got settled down he would send me a copy of a painting he has hanging on the yellowribbonsupportcenter wall it was a long hard 5 years temperatures rangeing from +110 TO -20 below weeks without showering and days without eatting i went from 5 feet 11 aand 185 lbs to about 160 i did all i could to keep Keith Matthew Maupins memory alive i havent talked to Carolyn Maupin so i cant say for sure if i was a fool or not along the way many people stated i was i may go see her i may not i may wait until i write this book if i dont see her i may feel like i ended this journey with a kick in the face iam going to spend a couple days in Cincinniti as far as the journey and what i tried to accomplish was it worth it i truthfully dont know but i did all possible to keep the Soldiers memory alive so if i was a fool so be it if i dont see Carolyn Maupin this will be my very last post all-in-all i met alot of good people adios amigos iam done

No comments: