Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Lost Soldier The Ultimate Price To Pay

Sunday March 21st 2010 iam at Rileys Market in Covington Indiana i got in yesterday lastnight in Danville i stopped at a bar called Sarges had a pretty good time a partying little bar as long as one didnt start any trouble they would allow one to drink the methodist pastor put me in a motel called oak grove dont know how its even in business its been a crazy couple days Indiana has been friendlylastnight while talking with a lady she had heard about my journeys and i wound up with a real sincere kiss on the cheek Tuesday March 22nd i made the ride into Crawsfordville upo0n arriveing i stopped at the United Methodist Church and was talking with the pastor i needed some clothes washed and i needed some money to go on i explainned i needed to find the Episcopal priest because i felt he would help me with some money to go on the methodist pastor took me to the laundrymat had some man pu65tt the money in the machine himself and all at once the Episcopal Priest shows up we talk and he gave me 60 dollars something the methodist pastor said he would not do the priest even gave me a contact number in Indianapolis of a female Episcopalian priestlastnight i stopped in a bar called Indy Road Pub 1804 Indianapolis Road Crawsfordville Indiana had a pretty good time some people bought me some beers and even gave me some money to go on ive had a pretty good time in the state of indiana this time thru the people have been friendly but i think my journeys are known in this area , after Indianapolis iam going into Kentucky

No comments: