Monday, March 1, 2010

The Lost Soldier The Ultimate Price To Pay

the4 date is Sunday Feb 28th2010iam in Awatanna Minnesota lastnight the Catholic people at Sacred Heart Catholic Church put me in a motel for the night its another brisk morning this is my last post in the State of Minnesota all-in-all it has been a very difficult State ot get thru ive recieved alot of hassles from the Christian Organizations as well as the people ; a couple of the Christian Ministers even called the police on .me it was a very difficult and in most ways not very friendly i made the ride into Lyle Minnesota and i stopped at a bar called the Lyle Liquor and it was kind of a trip another one of those small towns with my bicycle and back-pack out front i recieved another kind of rude response from the people as to what i was doing in Minnesota in the winter i did hand out the web-site information this will be my last post in the state of Minnesota all-in-all it was a very difficult State to get any type of help from the churchs acted as if i were in New York City and the people seemed very jealous of my journeys alll-in-all i guess i will know when i sit down and write the book adios Minnesota Monday March 1st 2010 i made the ride into St Ansgar Iowa iam at Chucks Sportsman Cafe last night i just rolled my sleeping bag out behind a Lutheran church and went to sleep from here its 218 south to 20 east into Illinois iam at the Super 8 motel 1530 main street Osage Iowa the female pastor at the Congregational Church took me out to lunch and gave me some money to go on this seems to be a quiet peaceful little town there are a couple bars here but iam not going to stay iam anxious to get into Illinois

No comments: